NZD crosses are falling in tandem which suggests broader weakness awaits.
NZD/USD remains in a clear downtrend, and the retracement from the 0.6269 low appears to have had its day. The correction failed to retest the 38.2% Fibonacci level and, after a few days of consolidation, printed a bearish pinbar which was also a bearish outside day. Bearish momentum is clearly back with prices back beneath the 2016 low. The bias is for a re-test of 0.6294 and break lower, whist 0.6451 holds as resistance.
NZD/JPY is sensitive to risk appetite, although it may have topped without risk-off being required. For example, USD/JPY and AUD/JPY are holding up well (considering yesterday’s explosive move on oil markets) and with NZD/JPY suggesting a swing-high is in place, bears may want to keep an eye on this in case risk appetite sours.
- A bearish pinbar failed to see prices close above January’s flash-crash on Thursday, and Friday saw a break beneath its low to warn of a near-term top.
- Bearish momentum has taken the cross to a 7-session low. With momentum having reverted to its longer-term bearish trend, we’d consider bearish setups whilst the hammer high (or prior support around 36.75) hold as resistance.
- Bears could use a break of the 20-day eMA/38.2% Fibonacci level to assume bearish continuation, using the 50% and 61.8% levels as interim, bearish targets.
GBP/NZD broke out of compression on the back of a stronger British pound on Friday. Over the near-term we’d prefer to see some more consolidation, given that range expansion paused at the upper Keltner band ahead of yesterday’s doji with a slight bearish divergence.
- A retracement towards 1.9415 would be a welcome development for traders who like to buy dips. Or traders can refer to lower timeframes to trade continuation patterns for smaller moves.
- The spike high near 1.6979 could provide interim resistance, but if prices trade above here the target becomes the high around 2.000.
NZD/CAD's short swing-trade idea finally appears to be playing out. A bearish wedge has formed during a strong downtrend, and the retracement respected 0.8500 resistance before rolling over yesterday. The underlying analysis remains unchanged; bearish below 0.8500 with potential to target (or even break below) the 2018 low.
本文所含内容及观点仅为一般信息，并无任何意图被视为买卖任何货币或差价合约的建议或请求。文中所 含内容及观点匀可能在不被通知的情况下更改。本文并未考虑任何特定用户的特定投资目标、财务状况和 需求。任何引用历史价格波动或价位水平的信息均基于我们的分析，并不表示或证明此类波动或价位水平 有可能在未来重新发生。本文所载信息之来源虽被认为可靠，但作者不保证它的准确性和完整性，同时作者也不对任何可能因参考本文内容及观点而产生的任何直接或间接的损失承担责任。
期货、期货期权、外汇和其他产品交易存在高风险，不适合所有投资者。亏损可能超出您的账户注资。减低安全资金要求意味着增加风险。黄金、白银现货交易不受《美国商品交易法案》的监管。差价合约(CFDs) 不对美国居民提供。在决定交易外汇之前，您需仔细考虑您的财务目标、经验水平和风险承受能力。文中所含任何意见、 新闻、研究、分析、报价或其他信息等都仅作与本文所含主题相关的一般类信息，同时嘉盛全球市场有限公司不提供任何投资、法律或税务的建议。您需要合适的顾问征询所有关于投资、法律或税务方面的事宜。有关FOREX.com或嘉盛集团请参考嘉盛集团股份有限公司 (GAIN Capital Holdings Inc.) 以及旗下子公司相关信息。